Organic Tamanu Carrier Oil 4 oz
|Minimum Cart Quantity||Discount||Wholesale Price|
|Minimum Cart Amount||Cart Discount|
- Rich, thick texture provides skin protection
- Supports healing compromised skin
- Promotes skin restoration and rejuvenation
Tamanu Carrier Oil is cold pressed from the fruit of the Calophyllum inophyllumtree. The fruit (seeds) are hand gathered from the coastal Tamanu Trees, as they are said to yield the highest quality oil. This remarkable, glistening greenish-brown oil is a must-have for skin issues. Tamanu is rich and thick and absorbs into the skin luxuriously and slowly. It is best used within a blend with other carriers, because of its viscosity. Tamanu can help support reddened, irritated, skin prone to blemishes, and offer relief from pesky outdoor bug bites; soothing and repairing as it is applied.
Using Tamanu Carrier Oil can also help reduce the appearance of scars and marks caused by weight gain or pregnancy. Tamanu is gentle, effective, and promotes restoration and healthy skin growth, which will leave the skin soft and feeling better than new. We recommend refrigeration after opening to maintain freshness and maximum shelf life. Tamanu needs to be brought to room temperature before use.
- Calophyllum inophyllum
- Aromatic Scent:
- Rich, soft nutty scent with a slightly sweet, maple syrup note
- Shelf Life:
- 1-2 Years
- Country of Origin:
- Madagascar, Vietnam
- Organic Tamanu may alter the color and odors in cosmetic preparations. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. External use only.