Avocado Carrier Oil
|Minimum Cart Quantity||Discount||Wholesale Price|
|Minimum Cart Amount||Cart Discount|
- Provides intense moisture to dry skin
- Promotes healing of scars & blemishes
- Supports healthy hair & scalp
Avocado Carrier Oil contains Vitamins A, B, D, E, and beta carotene. It is a deeply penetrating monounsaturated oil and is best suited for very dry, mature, irritated, or sun-damaged skin and hair. A small amount of Avocado Oil (5-10%) is typically added to other carrier oils as it will enrich vitamin content and nourish the skin. It is used mostly by product makers, particularly so in soaps, lotions, and creams.
How to Use
We recommend refrigeration after opening to maintain freshness and maximum shelf life.
- Aromatic Scent: Very soft natural scent
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: Italy, Mexico
- Cautions:Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. External use only.